Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The merry month of May...

My goodness... how can it be May already? And May 2009 at that!?! Sometimes I lose days the way I misplace my house keys, but this is just RIDICULOUS. I know most of you had probably written me off as a flake by now, but I do have excuses... don't want to hear them? Ahem, well... back to business then. A herd of turtles indeed. I seem to be awfully slow in the "getting with it" department. This is not exactly surprising, as I happen to be a gold medalist in Procrastination. If you are similarly, er, talented then you doubtless you will understand. In my defense there have been a few things going on around here. "Right," you ask, "but what ARE they? And why on earth haven't you been TELLING us about them??" Well, then...


My sweetie and I bought a house. Last JUNE. And I've been meaning to post this ever since, but I ran into one little hiccup, because after we bought our house, on the 4th of July... he proposed to me! (I know, I know... a little backwards, but what they hey.) So the last 9 or 10 months have been consumed by wedding, wedding, and more wedding. A month ago, on April 4th 2009 we were FINALLY married in the church where I grew up. It was one of the most wonderful days of my life... even the parts that went by so quickly that a blur was all I remember. So... now what? Well, we're getting to that part. For now, though, I think I'll just leave you with a little teaser picture of our house. Stay tuned for more....

1 comment:

JUANdelaCRUZ said...

Nice blog , and for that I would like to invite you to check mine too. www.yepeeh.co.cc, more power.